The Williston Elko High School/Middle School Library Media Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Arrangements can be made if anyone needs access earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon.
Students may check out 3 books at one time for a 2-week period. Students may renew their materials for an additional 2 weeks by bringing the material that they wish to renew to the circulation desk in the library.
Students will be charged overdue fines after two weeks; however, their borrowing privileges will be immediately suspended or restricted until the overdue materials are returned.
- A charge notice will be sent home for books that are one month over due.
- If a book is lost or damaged, a replacement fee will be charged.
Visiting the Library Media Center
To visit the library as an individual student, follow these procedures:
- Before or after school:
- No pass is necessary.
- After school, student pick-up must be pre-arranged with parent or legal guardian.
- During Class:
- Bring a written pass from teacher with name, time, and objective.
- Bring teacher's Library Pass (5 per teacher).
- Sign in at login computer.
- Sign out when you leave the library and receive signed pass back to class.