Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Registration Days for the 17-18 School Year

Returning Students need the following documentation:  Mortgage/Lease/Property Tax of residence, a bill to reflect the address on the Mortgage/Lease/Property Tax


New Students need the following documentation to complete registration:

Mortgage/Lease/Property Tax of residence

Bill to reflect the Mortgage/Lease/Property Tax

Long Form Birth Certificate


Social Security (optional) 


See you soon!!!

Back to School News      Print News Article