The Peck Law Firm is awarding a $ 2,000 scholarship to seniors.
To apply you must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and write an essay of no more than 1,000 words on the designated topic.
To apply, go to www.thepecklawfirm.com.
Deadline to apply is May 31, 2018
The DAYCO scholarship
In general, in order to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be an employee or dependent of an employee of Dayco in S.C. Employee must be employed by Dayco for at least 4 years;
- Earn a 3.25 GPA upon HS graduation;
- Rank in the top 20% of graduating class;
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA;
- Be a SC resident and US citizen;
- Must not owe a refund or repayment on state or federal financial aid; not be in default of federal student loans;
- Must never have been convicted of any felonies or any 2nd or subsequent drug/alcohol related misdemeanors
The deadline for the scholarship is June 15th.
Below is also a link to our website with the same information.
The Denmark Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority has a new scholarship for students who will be attending Voorhees College.
Amount of scholarship is $ 1,000.
Applications must be postmarked or submitted by August 31, 2018.
Please see Guidance for applications.